Self advocacy groups help people with disabilities to:
- Understand our rights
- Build power and strength in numbers
- Change systems
- Raise our voices to say what services we want and need
- Tell the government about what we want and need
- Learn new skills and share information
Want to join a Self Advocacy group?
Click here to find a group near you!
Want to start a Self Advocacy group?
If you are interested in starting a new self advocacy group you can tell us about:
- What you do
- What you want to do
- What help you need to do it