Positive Powerful Parents Self Advocacy Group (PPPSAG)
Positive Powerful Parents Self Advocacy Group (PPPSAG) is a self advocacy group run by and for parents who have an intellectual disability. They believe that most parents with an intellectual disability should be supported to have their children at home with them.
• Gives each other peer support
• Lobbies government about laws and policies that affect their lives
• Helps parents with an intellectual disability to have their voices heard
• Advocates to change the way parents with intellectual disabilities are treated
• Makes resources about parenting issues, such as DVDs
Want to become a member? Get in touch!
The group meets every second week.
Location: Ross House, 247 Flinders Lane, Melbourne 3000
Phone: 03 9639 9106
Online brochure: http://reinforce.org.au